Monday, November 30, 2009

Handwritten letter 11/25/09

Hey Family!
There are a few things that I forgot to tell you about in the email. I'm not sure when you will get this letter because of Thanksgiving and all. And that brings me to the first thing, Happy Thanksgiving!!! To me it doesn't even seem like the holidays are here. I don't even have any time to think about it. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's place, and have a great time at the condo.
Something else that I forgot to mention is that Elder Dallin H. Oaks spoke here yesterday at a deveotional, (and his wife). It was way good. This might surprise you, I sang in the choir for it. We sang my favorite hymn, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.
So how is everyone doing? Is everybody getting by without me? Are Jerry and Trent getting excited for their missions? I know that they will both do great.
Well, I miss you all, sometimes. I don't have very much time to even think about home. I was thinkin today that I am around 1/104th of the way done with my mission already! ha ha. I'l be home in no time!
Well, tell everyone hi, and tell them I miss them. Have a great Thanksgiving and a great week!
Jeg elsker dig!
Love, AEldste Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment