Monday, November 30, 2009

Handwritten letter 11/27/09

Hey Family!
So although my P-Day is Wednesday, I have an hour and a half for letters on Friday mornings because they had to schedule some service into our P-Day instead of on Friday mornings like it's suppose to be. If that makes sense.
So anyway, I have a few things to say. First of all, thanks for the package!!! It was like Christmas! All the guys were jealous of my "Fancy Lunchable". It was delicious. Oh and I forgot, thanks for the secret package you packed. I can never have enough Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
A couple days ago, me and my comp met Sister Elizabeth Smart. She bore her testimony to us about why she was serving a mission. She has a great spirit about her.
Also while I have been here I've run into a few people I know. I've talked to Breck Lewis, Jason Simons, Tyler Pugh and a few guys from school. They all seem to be doing great.
Thanksgiving was awesome! We had a devotional and Jeffery R Holland and his wife talked! That's 2 apostles in 3 days! It was way good. We also had a pretty good Thanksgiving dinner. And we did some humanitarian service project. How was Thanksgiving for you all?
Oh yeah, Sorry to hear about the Rubiks Cube. I guess Tia will have to figure out how to solve it.
There is something I want to tell you about my companion, AEldste Hansen. He is a cool guy and all, but he snores worse than anyone I have ever seen! For the first week I hardly slept at all, but I got some earplugs now so it's all good.
Umm, what else is going on?
Oh yeah, I don't want to gain 20 pounds here like Camron did, so I've been running 1 to 2 miles each day. Mom and Dad, you should be proud of that.
Well, I gotta get going.
Have a great week.
Love, Aldste Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment