Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Min Lille Smørblomst‏

Hey Everyone!

I have now passed my 5 month mark! Whoah! Next month is the big 6 months!

Well, another great week down. We have really been seeing a lot of little miracles during this month of miracles (and also some really big ones) I told you wrong about our date for fasting. We have actually already had our day, you missed out, sorry. Nah just kidding. :) It is on the 28th. That's cool that you will fast with us. Thanks!

Yeah, the volcano has been affecting Denmark a lot. They said that there was a lot of ash in the sky the other day, but I couldn't tell the difference between the clouds that are always here anyway. But flights here are all getting cancelled. It's really making Celina nervous, because she is supposed to be flying back to China on Saturday to visit her family, and to get her 4 year old daughter and bring her back here. She is scared that she won't be able to go. Yeah, so Celina is from China obviously. I think I told you about her in an earlier letter. She is definitely our most positive investigator. She's 32. We have been meeting with her at the church and teaching her like 4 or 5 times a week. And she has really been progressing. She loves meeting with us and likes coming to church and she's really getting to know a lot of the ward members and getting to be friends with them. Last night we met with her and said goodbye to her one last time before she leaves, and she said that she is usually really excited to go back to China, but not this time. Because she will miss the missionaries and the ward members so much. Also she told us that when she comes back with her daughter, she wants to bring her daughter to primary. She is so close to baptism.

The talent show went really well! It was fun! The ward really liked my Airtap guitar stuff I did. They also really liked our dance that we did. That is usually something that I would never do, but it was pretty fun.


Hopefully Tia is liking her new glasses. I want to see a picture. You apparently forgot to attach one. That is good that she isn't getting headaches so much anymore. I have been doing pretty good not getting headaches. I have had a couple, but not too bad. I actually had the worst one on my mission yesterday. We were out all day and we did some service and stuff, and I just didn't get much water. So I had a pretty bad headache last night. Other than that though, it hasn't been a problem. But speaking of health problems, Elder Shreeve is in the Hospital! They think he has Apendicitis (however its spelled) So hopefully everthing with that goes well.

The next few days should be pretty fun. We are going to Copenhagen for combined zones conference. Were leaving tomorrow afternoon, staying friday, and coming home saturday morning. It will be a fun little trip. Its always fun when we meet with other missionaries, and we are going to meet with all of the missionaires in Denmark! It'll be fun seeing everyone. And at the conference, there is going to be a member of the 70 coming to talk to us.

I don't really know anything about how the Mother's Day call will work out. I'll try to get some info about it during this next week and tell you about it next week. I'm excited to talk to you all, and hopefully Camron can make it down. Oh and I didn't know that Camron and Rurika are back together! That's cool!

Well, I don't have much time today, so I have to get going. I have one other email that I have to write. Have a great week, and I'll talk to ya soon!

Love Elder Tyler Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment