Monday, December 7, 2009

Handwritten letter 12/04/09

Hey there!
Here is a bill for you. I had to get the 2 Hepitis booster shots yesterday, and they cost $117! I'll let you take care of that.

I just recently learned that the Dear Elder site has been down for a few days so I haven't been getting those. I don't know if you have sent any recently, but if you have I haven't gotten them. I don't know how long it will be down for.

So I guess it's the last episode of Monk tonight, right? I'll just have to wait for a couple years before I see it. I wonder what big movies and TV shows I wil miss.

hmmm, what has happened here recently? Well, we started a progressive investigator thing. My teacher acts like and investigator and yesterday we contacted him in the "park", (in Danish), and set up a teaching appointment. We are teaching him the first lesson tonight in Danish.

Well that's about it for now.

Have a great week! I'l sen you another email on Wednesday. Bye bye!
Love AEldste Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment