Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hey guess what!!!

Hey guess what!!!! I met Thomas S Monson!!! Nah, jus' messin' witcha. But I did get my travel plans!!! Thats almost as cool!! So do ya wanna hear when and where I'll be going? Well, I have 4 flights! Yeah 4! ugh... And the first one leaves at 6:00 am, so I have to be to the travel office by 3:00 in the morning! :-( It's worth it though. So anyway, first I fly to Denver, and from there I fly to Washington DC. I'm there for over 4 hours, so thats where I'll call you from. I'll be there from 2:00 - 6:00 pm. I'm not exactly sure if that is in our time zone or theirs. So just be by the phone all day just to be safe. Ok after washington dc, I fly to Vienna, Austria! I'll be there from 9:00 am - 1:45 pm. I can also call you from there maybe. They told us that there aren't any rules about how long we talk or how many times I call. Aight, and lastly, I'll fly from Austria to Copenhagen Denmark! I get there a 3:35 p on Jan 19. Ok, so now that that is out of the way I can get to the rest of the email. Mom, last week I got the Dear Elder you sent me on wednesday evening. I got it about 2 hours or so after I sent the email to you. So I just barely missed it. But this week I got your Dear Elder and also the package so thats good. Thanks for sending me the stuff I needed. The running shoes feel good and everything fits nicely. So thanks for that. I can't really think of anything else I need before I go, besides the calling card. Do you know if that works out of the country? I'll try to record a bit more on the tape you sent me and send if off before I leave here. Sorry, I've kinda been slacking on that, and I haven't recorded very much on it yet. Dang! I can't believe I'm going to Denmark in 5 days!!! There are a lot of thoughts and emotions going through my head right now, but don't worry, they are mostly good ones. I'm way excited to get over there and start using what I've been learning! Oh yeah, That is so cool that they are allowed to play guitars over there! Dad told me about that too! I sure hope its true and I get a chance to play every once in awhile. That would be way fun. I have also heard that they might allow us to use skype when we call from there on Christmas and Mother's day. That would be cool to be able to see everyone while I talk to them. That's cool that Trent Brindley is heading out now. I guess I'll just barely miss him. He's gonna do great. I forgot where he is going..That's also cool to hear about Kasen Graff's mission call! Switzerland huh? That's awesome! Make sure you keep me updated on everyone that gets a mission call. It's exciting hearing about that. Well, just before this email, I went to the Provo Temple for the last time in awhile. I'm excited to go to the Copenhagen Temple. I hope I get lots of opportunities to go there. Oh yeah, so last week I came out of the temple a little after 5, and that's probably about the time you were planning on going right? It's a good thing you read my email before. That would've been really weird seeing you as I walked out. I don't think mom would be able to handle it. haha. Hmm what else? thats cool that you're becoming good friends with Elder Clayton's mom. That would be crazy if he was my trainer or something. I'm excited to get over there and get a new comp and everything, and just move on to the next stage of my mish. Ok, one last thing before I go. Last night at the devotional Elder L Tom Perry came again! So 5 apostles while in the MTC! Well, that was a repeat, but still. I don't know what it is, but for some reason, Elder Perry's talks just weren't that interesting. Like, he didn't share any personal experiences or stories or anything. But it was still good to hear from him. Well I gotta go. Have a great week. Next time I email you I'll be in Denmark! See ya. I love you. Oh yeah, mom make sure you post my new address on the blog and also on my facebook. its:

Elder Tyler Stewart Lee
Denmark Copenhagen Mission
Borups Alle 128, 1 tv
2000 Fredriksberg
Denmark

Alright, bye bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment