Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan. 6, 2010

Hey there family! How's it goin? To tell you the truth, I don't really have anything prepared to tell you about... So we'll see how this goes. I'm trying to remember if I got a letter from you this week. I don't think that I did. I got one from Dad this week, but I don't remember getting the usual letter from Mom and the rest of the gang. Have you been slacking? Maybe you did write me one earlier but I just don't remember it right now. I'm excited to go to the Temple in about a half an hour. It's been closed for a few weeks so I haven't been in awhile. But its back in action and I'm excited to get out of this little bubble and go over there for awhile. Whoah! I only have one more P-day in the MTC and then I'm out of here! Can you believe it?! I sure can't. I hope I'll be ready! I feel like I don't know nearly enough of the Language. :( Hopefully it will come quickly when I actually get over there. Yeah, I'm able to teach in Danish, but that doesn't mean that I'm able to teach well in Danish. I'm out of here in 12 days! Whoah!!! Elder Osmond, Donny's kid, is pretty cool. He is in our zone and I've been talking to him and he seems like a good guy. I'll send you some pics sometime. I guess I'll tell you a little bit about New Year's here. It was pretty fun. On New Year's Eve we had a little party and we counted down to the new year... At 10:00, cuz 10:30 is bedtime. Hahaha. We had party hats and noisemaker things and confetti launchers and we drank some sparkling cider. It was a pretty crazy party for missionaries. Haha. Um, honestly not much has happened this week. The whole week has been a blur. I can't really think of anything to tell you. Uh, for the devotional last night we heard from Michael T Ringwood of the Quorum of the Seventy. He gave a really good talk about Enduring To The End. And how enduring to the end of my mission will prepare me with the skills and knowlegde I need to endure to the end of my life. Ok I'll try to remember some things that Dad wrote me in his letter to me. Thanks for writing me, Dad!Yeah dad, I was kinda homesick during the holidays, but I'm doing just fine now. Umm about the weight gain record, I haven't beat Camron's high score, and I don't hope to. I did gain like 8 or 9 pounds here, but I made it a goal to get rid of it before I'm done here. So I've increased my running laps to 21 (2.1 miles) Why 21? Just cuz. And also I've been eating healthier than I have the last few weeks. So hopefully it turns out well.Umm, I can't remember anything else you asked about in your letter right now. I shoulda brought it with me. Oh yeah guess what! Ældste Shreeve's Bro got home from his mission last week, and today he came and visited him here. It was cool seeing him and getting some tips and info about our missions. And the best part, was he brought some Panda Express for us! Haha It was delicous! Well, I can't really think of anything else to tell you about right now. It's about time for the Temple anyway, so I'll close this. Feel free to come on over to the Temple and say hi. ;)I love you and I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Note from mom.....I DID send a letter through Dear Elder yesterday...I wouldn't be a slacker on that. It must be them being a slacker. Sorry Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, my name is Sabrina
    i'm a single adult from Copenhagen.
    i just wanted to tell you that copenhagen is a great place, and i'm sure you gonna love it during your mission. of course it's very different. but we don't eat weird stuff at least.
    i live close to the mission pres. he's an awesome and great man. i'm looking forward to meet you. we probably will, since i'm the chearman for fhe at the institute bouilding.
    i hope you are gonna love your mission here.

    sincerely
    Sabrina M.

    ReplyDelete