Monday, December 6, 2010

Transfers! Nov. 26, 2010

Hey!!!

You get a little bonus email today! I have to keep it short though. I just want to tell you that we found out about transfers!!! Whooooo!! Transfers are way way way good. I'm excited for what is happening! So.... are you ready? Well... I'm moving again! I'm a little bummed that I won't be here for Christmas with the Olsens, but it's ok because I'm going somewhere great!! I'm going back to Aalborg where I started my mission!!! Can you believe that?! I'm way excited! And I'm going to be with Elder Ribble! He is one of my all-time favorite missionaries. And I'm gonna kill him! (That is missionary lingo for, he is done with his mission in a few weeks and I'll be his last companion) It's gonna be awesome! So, I'll have a couple weeks with him and he'll go home, and then I'll be companions with Elder Van Nevel, from my MTC group, and also with Elder Greenhaghl. So, it's gonna be good.
I wanted to let you know as soon as possible so if you happen to send a package over here, you should send it straight to my new address so I can get it in time for Christmas.
My address will be:

Elder Tyler Lee
Herluf Trollesgade 34 3tv
9000 Danmark

It's gonna be a good Christmas! Have a great weekend!
Love Elder Tyler Lee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment