Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 8th, 2011

Hey y'all!!! :D

Happy Monday!! ;) And again, Happy Mother's day yesterday! It was great talking to you all and seeing you, even though there were more problems with skype and I didn't really know what to say, haha. It is so weird how much everyone is changing! It seems like all the kids have changed a lot! Glad you all are doing good! I'm also doing really good! It has been a really awesome week that ended in an awesome way.
But yeah I've had a good week! It started off great with some bowling! Unfortunately I didn't reach my goal of 200 this time. I wasn't as on fire as last time, although I still did pretty good I guess. My scores were; 153, 161, 144, 127, and 109 (And I was spinning the ball on this game).
On tuesday we had the APs on splits (Assistants to President) That went really really well, I told you a bit yesterday about Mogens and Barble. Elder Baily finally got him to pray! He had to write down a simple prayer on a piece of paper and Mogens just read it, but it was better than nothing, and it was a big step. We also went and visited Barbl that day. We had a good lesson that went for about an hour. It's kind of hard to control the lesson because she talks a ton about all sorts of random things, but it went well. We gave her a BOM in German and she was excited and said that she would start reading it that night. She also said that she wants to come to church! I'm excited to see what happens with her.
Friday and Saturday were really fun because we went camping! haha the ward invited us on their father/son's camp. We went friday at 5ish and had some really good dinner there, and then played some Football. American football and European football. It was fun. Then we went out in the forest with the kids and found some good sticks for roasting marshmallows. We started a campfire and sat around it roasting mallows. Then we went to bed and the next morning we woke up, ate breakfast, and headed home. I'm glad we were able to go.
We fixed Tolmans bike, but then it broke again! That stupid bike! But yesterday we gave it to Bro Johansen. He is really good at fixing everything, and he said he'd take care of it. We can always count on the Johansens! Oh don't worry I make sure to thank them a ton for all the stuff they do for us.
Then of course it ended with us going over to the Johansens and having a nice chat with the family.
Well that was my exciting week!
Since it was such a eventful week I have a lot of pictures for you! Woohoo! The first one is at the bowling alle. The second one is of an awesome girl that we saw on the street! She was a rainbow! Then I got thirsty so I got some water with a big bear. The next 2 are of a cool pink church that we saw! It was the first time I've seen a pink church so I had to get a picture of it. It looked really pretty against the nice blue background. The rest are from the campout. There was dinner, then a wild ninja, roasting mallows, and the last 3 are when Jakob stole my camera and started taking pictures. There is me and Peter, then one where I have no idea what I am doing or what Jakob was doing taking that picture, and finally there is just a picture of me.
I'm glad that you were able to have a nice mother's day with a lot of family members over to visit! That sounds exciting! How big is that Bosco now days? Too bad Rui is such a punk and can never get along with any other animals!
Whoah, that is crazy that the Lakers got swept in the second round! How did that happen? Who was it that beat them?
Um well that is all I have for today. Have a great week!

Love Elder Tyler Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment