Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28th, 2010

Hey there everyone!

Thank you, I'm excited to be senior comp. I think it's gonna be fun and it'll be a great learning experience.
So transfered happed today. Well, we left yesterday around 4 and arrived in Copenhagen at like 7. That night we stayed with the zone leaders. It was Elder holladay who I was companions with, and Elder Clayton. We stayed the night, and then in the morning we woke up, got ready, went to the mission office and I met my new comp, Elder Williamson! So far, he seems like a way awesome kid! I think that we are gonna get along way good! He's way cool and we are way similar. He has way good taste in music and we like a ton of the same music groups. He plays a bit of guitar too. He was trained here in Ballerup so he know's his way around pretty well. We don't have a car here, so we have to take the busses and the bus system here is pretty confusing! Here in Ballerup, instead of an apartment, we have a whole house! There are usually 2 or 3 companionships that stay there, but it's only the 2 of us this time, which is kind of a ripoff. It would be fun living with more than just 1 other missionary. Well, I'm excited for this companionship, and I'm excited to be senior. I think it's gonna be really fun. And it is going to be nice to go to the temple in Copenhagen! It's been over half a year since I've been.
Yeah, luckily we were able to fix up Benjamins hair a little bit. It was so bad cuz he did it himself and he used some way old little clippers that were way bad and could hardly even cut hair. We fixed it a bit though and it looks much better. We met with him a couple days ago, it was my last appointment with him, and we made some good American burgers for him to celebrate his baptism. They were way good. He is so cool! He's so excited for his baptism! I got kinda ripped off, cuz I moved just 4 days before the baptism, and know I have to pay to travel back there on Sunday! I'm way excited though, and It's gonna be way good. I'll tell you how the baptism goes next week!
Hahaha I know, Magnus sent you that message when I was there with him! He is a cool kid, and we had a lot of fun together. Erik/Eric's last name is Jensen I think, or something like that, but I'm not exactly sure.
Hahaha, I'm glad that you liked the pics from last week! I thought they were pretty fun. It's kinda weird the things that missionaries do sometimes! I have a little bad news though. I don't have any pictures from this week. Sorry. But I'll try to get some good ones for next time.
The celebrations for the 24th sound fun like usual. We did absolutely nothing to celebrate that day. I actually forgot all about it until the day after. I bet it was good to spend some time with the family. That is always fun.
Well, I hope you all have an amazing week! I miss you all!
Love Elder Tyler Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment