Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dec. 26, 2010














Howdy!!!! :D

I agree, it was really fun talking to you all! It's a bummer that we had all of those technical difficulties and it didn't work like we wanted. And it also kind of shut off abruptly at the end. But I enjoyed it anyway. I'm glad that I was able to see everyone for at least a couple minutes. It is weird how people are changing. I think the biggest changes were Tani and Camron.
I'm glad to hear that you had a good Christmas I'm glad you like your presents! Well, all of them except for the licorice things. The other candies are all way good, right?

Well, since I talked to you a couple days ago, you already now how my Christmas time has been. We did however have another Christmas party yesterday after church! It was way fun! Oh yeah, church was pretty exciting. There was a problem with the alarm and it went off for like the first 10 minutes of sacrement meeting while they waited for someone to come fix it. The party afterwords was awesome. We went to the Frost family's place. They are way fun, they have 5 little kids and the youngest 2 are so fun and cute! They are 3 and 5. At the party we watched toy story 3 in Danish while we waited for the food to get prepared. I really liked it, and I thought it was way funny in Danish. Have you seen that one? Then we ate a ton of food.. again! I am so sick of food! After the food we did a gift exchange game. I ended up getting a brush and mirror.. haha.

Last week we went to the big Ikea here. It is the biggest one in all of Scandinavia I heard. It's huge! And guess what. I tried the Swedish Meatballs for the first time. I've heard from every one that they are incredibly good. They were pretty good. I would have to say though that the coolest part of Ikea was the air blower thing in the bathroom. It was like a super turbo power one. It was like a leaf blower! After Ikea we went to a couple other stores and to a firework place. I ended up buying a big bucket of fireworks.

Tomorrow we are having a Christmas/New Years party with the mission. We are meeting with President and a bunch of other missionaries, it'll be fun, I'm not sure what we will be doing.

Let me just go ahead and tell you about all these pictures I sent. So first we have me and Van Nevel trying on some cool hats. Mine got cut off a little bit. Then there is me eating a yummy Ikea meatball. Number 3.. Here is something crazy. So we were at the library and we saw this old guy with a big grey beard, a big coat, and then little tiny daisy duke jeans.. What the heck?! And it's like 15 degrees outside, whats wrong with this guy? I had to take a picture and show it to you. Sorry for the disturbing image. Alright the next few pictures are from Christmas eve. This is the family that we spent it with. The parents are Flemming and Hanne Kitgaard, and there kids, Michelle and Lennie Kennie (yeah, his real name is Lennie Kennie Klitgaard. How cool is that?) and their kid Mike and his girlfriend Nicole. Oh and of course their dog, Bjørn. Bjørn means bear in danish.

I miss you a ton and can't wait to see you in less than 11 months! :D

Love Elder Tyler Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment