Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan. 8, 2011 :(

Hey,

I have some extremely terrible news... This is probably the absolute worst thing that could happen. There is an emergency transfer.. Since we were 3 they have to take one of us to fill an empty spot in the mission. So anyway, I am leaving the amazing city of Aalborg to go to what is considered by the missionaries to be the ''not the greatest'' of Denmark.. Nykøbing. I'm really not happy about this at all. Aalborg is my favorite place ever. This sounds crazy, and no offense to you, but I like this ward even better than my home ward. So I am really bummed that I have to suddenly leave it. They called me yesterday and told me that I was leaving. They said originally that I would be leaving today (saturday) But I said No, I'm at least going to church on sunday to say goodbye to people, so President said I can stay til monday. But then I'm out of here. :( It really sucks. I want to go into it with a good attitude but I can't really. We have so many good things that have just started up here. The holidays finally got over and I was able to get a hold of many of the old investigators that I've had. They were all excited that I was back and wanted to see me again. I was able to get a ton of appointments with them over the next couple weeks, and now I learn that I won't even get to see them. I was also needed here for some things with the ward. I agreed to help sing in a little youth choir in sacrament meeting and to a fireside and now they will have to try to do it without me. Tomorrow is going to be tough saying goodbye to everyone. It wouldn't be that bad, but the thing is that it is so sudden and unexpected. I expected for sure that I would at least be here for the rest of this month.
Anyway, I'm leaving on Monday. I don't know all the details, but I may or may not be able to send you an email at the regular time. Just send me an email when you usually do, and I'll write back when I get the chance.
Have a good weekend.

Love Elder Tyler Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment