Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surprise email! ;D

Hey! Surprise email! ;D
So last night we found out about transfers and I just want to tell you real quick what's happening. Are you ready?? I'm moving! I'll be going to a place called Herning. It's actually been shut down for awhile and me and Elder McCleary will be re-opening it. So that will be exciting. Also probably kinda tough. Yeah, so I'll be getting Elder McCleary and I am way excited for that! He is awesome and I think we will have a lot of fun. He's been on his mission for 10 months now. I don't know too much about Herning, but I know they have a really small branch like here in Nykøbing. I will tell you all about it when I get over there. Transfers are on Wednesday so the next few days will be spent getting ready and telling everyone goodbye.
I can't wait to here from you on Monday!
Love Elder Tyler Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment